Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Journey Goes......

Assalamualaikum and hello there!


This is my inaugural post. It's been almost a month since I took delivery of my Medallion Grey MYVi (standard/automatic). It was meant for my birthday present, but since it was Raya, it was delivered two days before I went back to my parents' hometown in Kelantan.

I booked it at a dealer in Ampang, but the salesman there said that I would get it at another dealer in Kampung Baharu, KL. I originally opted for automatic standard Mistik Red, but it was instead turned down by him. He said, "Go for metallic, La Hami. It's easier to maintain compared to solid ones." I paid RM27k downpayment for it. I intended to trade in my year old Kelisa. The dealer said, if i traded in that car, I could get RM1k. But I ended up paying RM27k as the dealer said I bought Kelisa that was involved in a previous accident. It looks like I had been fleeced by a used car dealer in Selayang!

No comments:

Post a Comment